Battery only charging to 75 %

pant90

Still Fresh
Hey everybody :)

I have a little problem. My pandora when plugged in, only charges to 75% that is what the GUI tells me. Leaving it plugged longer makes no difference it just stops at 75 %. Is that only a software bug or could it be hardware related? I was looking for info about it but couldn't find anything here on the forums.

Appreciate your time in helping me.

pant90

You might try to charge through usb instead of the adaptor. I had issues with it as well.

SONY I have been to that post. But it is not really about the problem I have...

Thanks anyways :)

Some other ideas on the problem? And someone who knows what could be the problem for me to not be able to plug the Pandora to PC?

What OS version is it? Hotfix 6? SuperZaxxon Beta 4?

Here's another random thought: when you charge it to 75% and it stops, does it still say "75%" after you reboot?

Last edited by a moderator:
OS is Beta 4

uhm just booted the Pandora and now it says 100% (it is the first time though it says 100) so onpon4 you definately had the simplest idea :) but it was the right one haha

Thanks people (I feel a bit ashamed that I didn't realize that on my own haha)

uhm just booted the Pandora and now it says 100% (it is the first time though it says 100) so onpon4 you definately had the simplest idea :) but it was the right one haha

Thanks people (I feel a bit ashamed that I didn't realize that on my own haha)

In that case, maybe it's just a bug in the battery meter. I'm definitely in no position of knowledge to assert this, though. I do know that something similar happens to me, but the other way around: the meter will say I have 15% battery and then it'll shut off because the battery ran dead (as far as I can tell), but this is on HF6, not Beta 4, so I have no idea if there's any relation.

This sometimes happens if your pandora is overclocked or the opp level is higher than three usually setting opp to three and clockspeed to default then reseting the pandora and your battery shows 100%

Back