Bennugd - Module 'expand' For Gp2Xwiz

Geca

Website
www.gecasoft.no.sapo.pt
Hi folks, here they are the first unofficial module for BennuGD.
Just copy the module 'mod_expand.so' to you BennuGD runtime folder.

It becomes with a text example compiled for Wiz, and a prg example (if you compile this example you need to mapping Wiz keys).

ModExpandWiz.jpg

Download at:

My link

See ya.

It's good to see Bennu modules being ported across to the Wiz (and hopefully the Caanoo soon as well?).

I tried looking up what mod_expand (or expand.dll for Fenix) does and I've looked at your code but I can't actually work out what it does or exactly how to use it. Maybe you could put up some documentation and additionally include this with the module?

Peter R said:
It's good to see Bennu modules being ported across to the Wiz (and hopefully the Caanoo soon as well?).

I tried looking up what mod_expand (or expand.dll for Fenix) does and I've looked at your code but I can't actually work out what it does or exactly how to use it. Maybe you could put up some documentation and additionally include this with the module?

At the moment, i can show you the original documentation from Tristan. In spanish only :)

int expand ( int file_o, int graph_o, int x1, int y1, int x2, int y2, int x3, int y3, int x4, int y4, int file_d, int graph_d )

Parámetros:

file_o, graph_o: File y graph del mapa de origen (mapa a expandir)
x1, y1: Coordenadas finales del primer vértice (esquina superior izquierda)
x2, y2: Coordenadas finales del segundo vértice (esquina superior derecha)
x3, y3: Coordenadas finales del tercer vértice (esquina inferior derecha)
x4, y4: Coordenadas finales del cuarto vértice (esquina inferior izquierda)
file_d, graph_d: File y graph del mapa de destino (en el que se pintará la imagen expandida)
Funcionamiento: Coge la imagen indicada por file_o, graph_o y la expande en los puntos que se le han indicado (x1, y1, x2, y2, x3, y3, x4, y4) pertenecientes a la imagen de destino (file_d, graph_d). Si la imagen destino no existiese (por ejemplo poniendo los valores de file_d y graph_d a -1), se creará una nueva imagen, que será lo más pequeña posible ajustándose a los vértices indicados, cuyo código graph será el valor de retorno de la función (y perteneciente al fichero 0). La expansión de la imagen no es perfecta, por ejemplo al poner dos vértices muy cercanos se apreciará el error de expansión.

Last edited by a moderator:
It changes the shape (and/or scaling) of the image: you choose the new coordinates of each of its vertexes.
Now, look at the picture: the left half is the original image, the right one is a distorted version (vertexes 1, 2, 3 and 4 moved).

Back