BeOS users?

I use release V5 on my 2nd computer, next to Linux and Windblows 98 just out of curiosity. Lot´s of emulators for that system.

I have been using Beos since R3, anyone remember the change of the binary format between R3 and R4 so that all apps needed to be recompiled etc?

Cheers, Mark

I first saw BeOS R4 from a friend, and when R5 PE was released I downloaded it and installed it. It has been a version of BeOS on my computer ever since (dual boot with Win98 =) ).

It would be nice to have PC Link for BeOS.

//emil.

Lookit me! I'm a small blue and red beos user!.. ahem. Y'know, I never really thought about compatibility with BeOS (I dual boot on my mac with MacOS).. I'm getting a GP32 (hopefully) and though I use a mac, I'm just gonna use the family, poor and abused intel box for register and file transfer. It's much cheaper that way (for me, at least. It wouldn't make any sense to go out and buy a PC just to use with the GP32 :D ... that would be a real disposable income...)
Kirin
Lalallaaa, BeOS, BeOS....

kirin posted on Sep 5 2003 said:
Lookit me! I'm a small blue and red beos user!.. ahem. Y'know, I never really thought about compatibility with BeOS (I dual boot on my mac with MacOS).. I'm getting a GP32 (hopefully) and though I use a mac, I'm just gonna use the family, poor and abused intel box for register and file transfer. It's much cheaper that way (for me, at least. It wouldn't make any sense to go out and buy a PC just to use with the GP32 :D ... that would be a real disposable income...)
Kirin
Lalallaaa, BeOS, BeOS....
You can get mac software i think as well if u scout around this site a little.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back