Best Free Software

King Loz

Still Fresh
Hi im pretty nbew to the GP32 scene and i was just wondering which of the freely avaiable games are worth checking out?

GPPANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

best game ever ^_^

Other games that you should check out are Gloop thats a real sweet game u can get the at www.gp32emu.com its from the 15day comp

Also there is doom and wolfenstine 3d

Must game is AVOID!!!!!

xrick is cool

fire and fire is cool its anime style space invaders kinda game u have to test it to see how good it is

Also gp sopwith is good :)

and the last 2 are Air Rage and Squad:14

:ph34r:

Doom, B3, and some of the other above mentioned ones. :D

I was actually very impressed by Gloop - purely from a 'gameplay' standpoint and not a graphical one. Give that one a try if you have some time.

On a side note and non-GP32 related. If you havent checked out a free game called Bookworm - give that a go as well. Im surprised at how addictive it is!

HZ :ph34r:

can't believe gppang is getting mentioned, did i miss an update or something, the last version i played was interesting to look at but played very poor, due to bad collisions and handling it doesn't even retain the core gameplay that makes pang pang, playing this after playing the arcade is like playing tennis with your face :blink: (ok maybe its not, i can't really say as i haven't tried it)

the game would have potential after a ton of tweaking but putting it in the catagory of best free software, nooooooooooo

Back