Best Joygp Games...

Huxley

Gamera, King of Monsters
Website
www.animeboredom.co.uk
I'm really happy with Pinball Dreams, but I thought I'd try out an orginal commercial GP32 game. From what I've read, all the best seem to be up in the 18,000 KRW range. I was considering Tomak, Mill and GP Fight.

I'm a big shooter fan and Tomak looks great, but I've read many conflicting reviews and I'm not sure if it will have enough replay value for the money. Same deal with GP Fight. Mill looks stunning, but is the Korean-only language option a real hinderance?

Any opinions would be much appreciated :)

Also, do Virgin have any plans to open up a similar service for Europe? It really is the best way of buying games IMHO. If only they had Her Knights...

Tomak and GP Fight are really crap. Yes, I should think the Korean-only language will be a huge hinderance. Maybe it will get translated for a European release? Dungeon and Guarder is probably the only other game worth buying on JoyGP. Or I've heard Super Plusha is good, I haven't tried it yet.

Super Plusha is pretty damn good and I enjoyed GP Fight a lot. Tomak isn't work the money. Also, if you like little pick-me-up games, I think the two Hany games are pretty fun, and they're cheap as hell.

Yeah, Little Wizard is quite a cheap game that looks great in still screenshots.

I downloaded the demo of Super Plusha and I really wasn't very impressed. Far too 'floaty' and awkward to control.

everone has different opinions, the only thing that people agree on to be good is pinball dreams, i dont think that any of the cammercial games are very good.

Why doesn't anyone like tomak? :blink: (doesn't care much for pinball games in the least)

Tomak is short and hard, much like my............................ never mind

its not worth the money because it imitates everything before it, but doesnt bring any new ideas, and it doesnt match the games it has copied

Well, I plumped for Tomak because I love shooters and I like the graphical style. Can anyone tell me if this game has a saveable highscore table? Highscores are the only reason I keep coming back to Pinball Dreams time and time again :D

d&g or all for princess

I'd get All for Princess, but it's not available on JoyGP and I don't know where to buy it :(

D&G looks like a decent, cheap game so I might pick that up after Tomak.

Tomak - Very short and music is messed up (Constantly increases and decreases).
Dungeon & Guarder - GP32EMU's review
GP Fight - Looks decent, I plan on picking it up.
Super Plusha - The best commercial game I've played. Excellent gameplay and music, especially the music.
Kimchi Man - Korean platformer, supposedly the language barrier isn't an issue.

Back