Best Player For Cartoons

I doubt you're actually making these mistakes, but do be absolutely sure of a couple of things. Firstly, make sure, as has been said, that you set the audio rate to 11025, 22050, or 44100Hz, since the others don't work. Stereo/mono doesn't make a difference.

Secondly, be sure you're either encoding as a single pass, or performing both passes of 2-pass encodes. Do not try and play the output of the first pass (on the output window for VD it will show video as something like 600kb as opposed to something nearer to 16Mb). That's because there's no video actually present there, just data to help it do the second pass. Single pass outputs or the second pass from 2-pass encoding should be fine, though.

Otherwise, check batteries, though that's unlikely, I suspect.

I think there's one other quirk about GPCinema, but I'm afraid I can't remember it atm... sorry.

well im back from my thai holiday, i must say a BIG thanks to everyone that helped me. I managed to convert and watch the hobbit cartoon and it played perfectly on my GP32.

I also got the megadrive emulator which was a life saver on the airplane, I will be more then happy to donate to the guy/gal that made it :D

I wish I had more time with my GP32 before i left the UK, while i was away i was able to come to this site and download a few other apps, like the mp3 player and the jpeg veiwer but i didnt have any time to set them up.

I was going to sell the GP32 when i got back, but now im gunna keep it, even though im upgrading to the GP2X.

thanks again to everyone that helped me :)

Back