Beware I Am Making A Gigas Game!

you mean it actually a good idea?

of course it means that you'll have you head in code rather than posting stuff on the boards. :p

looking forward to your game

wow its been a while since ive seen a post about the gigas engine. i worked on a rpg b4 but it was too much work and i was lazy ;) . good luck with your game

Lethe posted on Aug 27 2004 at 12:43 AM said:
wow its been a while since ive seen a post about the gigas engine. i worked on a rpg b4 but it was too much work and i was lazy ;) . good luck with your game

come on dude, don't give up, do it! Especially if you are making your own RPG based on the Naruto world! Doesn't seeing your favorit Naruto characters on your GP excite you, that picture in your signature excites me!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm kind of out in the holidays, especially now that I've got a handycam and video editing software :)

I'll work on it again someday I promise!

one thing sam, u dont appear to be using transparencies (evident in the first screen shot)

if u do need a hand with the tileset I can help u out

and is that my Kirby sprite ;)

good idea tho, hope u dont quit like I did (I get bored easily)

Sorry. Deleted User's zelda 3 tileset has grass at the bottom of everything :angry:

For god sake make it pink! Then it will be transparent. Oh and put my game on gigas resource. Yes magoo I believe thats your kirby. It was in gigas when I downloaded it and could you make me sam fisher character with an attack set?

I have solid snake.

Back