Big Respect To The Homebrew Crew :)

lizard808uk

Child of the 80s
Website
Visit site
Just saying since a lot of the games I play are homebrew anyway and I respect what the homebrew dev'rs do :)

Anyway here is my Top 5 currently on my SMC (whats yours?)

(in no particular order)

1. Puzzle Mix
2. PerfectFit
3. Drunken Frogger
4. GP Final War
5. GP Games

Thats great news for me Akuma no Houkon, I recently downloaded your 2 games and am enjoying them alot :D

if you do need a mirror I could host a couple games :)

I love the homebrew scene aswell. But I prefer the EMUs afterall I got my GP mainly for RPG emulation. I still love homebrew though and test all that I can of it out.

Akuma no Houkon posted on Apr 19 2004 at 06:45 PM said:
I have a couple more nearly finished, just basically waiting for my GP32 to get back to me to add the finishing touches to them both, you will probably enjoy them alot :)
I had been wondering where the games had gone - i recenmtly got past level 46 on Perfectfit.

I wait with bated breath for the games - entering them into GBAX?

Last edited by a moderator:
I had been wondering where the games had gone - i recenmtly got past level 46 on Perfectfit.

I wait with bated breath for the games - entering them into GBAX?

No I dont do competitions. Just getting them polished off with music and sound, and
multiple game modes etc... :) Mainly waiting for my GP32 to get back from Mash.

I will finish up the two I have almost done, then start on number five!

finty101 posted on Apr 19 2004 at 10:23 PM said:
what are you getting done by mash?
Screen Replacement and Voltage Mod. :)

Its hard for me to test my games as I make them in GeePee32 mainly because most of what I am doing on one of the games is adding sound and tweeking the sound, something GeePee32 is incompatible with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back