Blood Cross (beta 1.03)

limsclub

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
image3.gif
image7.gif
image6.gif

It is Byulbaram's secend product... Byulbaram is producer that made HerKnight..(I love him.......just Joke~!)

Bloodcross is likes to UFC, K-1, PRIDE..

It intend to be 'Reallism fighting game..'

Now, it open 3 characters only.. but, It will have 8 ~ 10 characters..

Character that be known today were Boxer, Womam Kick boxer, Wrestler(like undertaker..), Tae gun do player, Judo player(She has nice body..), kung pu man, and... Teenage girl..(but.. she is Killer to use knife...... )

Bloddcross has differents other fight games.

It used real blood bar...(...I..don't....like....English... ..)

~ ...so.... DO IT!!!

http://www.bloodcross.com

screen shot..

screen shot

image4.gif
image1.gif
image5.gif

Attachments

• image3.gif
    image3.gif
    59 KB · Views: 404
  • image3.gif
    image3.gif
    59 KB · Views: 246
  • image7.gif
    image7.gif
    60 KB · Views: 233
  • image7.gif
    image7.gif
    60 KB · Views: 224
  • image6.gif
    image6.gif
    48.2 KB · Views: 241
  • image6.gif
    image6.gif
    48.2 KB · Views: 210
  • image4.gif
    image4.gif
    53.4 KB · Views: 220
  • image4.gif
    image4.gif
    53.4 KB · Views: 210
  • image1.gif
    image1.gif
    45.1 KB · Views: 225
  • image1.gif
    image1.gif
    45.1 KB · Views: 221
  • image5.gif
    image5.gif
    54.2 KB · Views: 223
  • image5.gif
    image5.gif
    54.2 KB · Views: 233
Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you..

I'm worried about this Review...

Because I can't speak English very well..(so... DICTIONARY is my best friend..)

But..my dictionary is... so.... so....So....simple.......(show me the money!.....starcraft....)

hm.... .....

last... everybody~ Good luck~!

hehehe!

Simple, straight foward. You are getting your point across well enough!

I'm anxiously awaiting this game, the demo is great, tha animation kicks ass and the interaction between the characters always creates interesting and well choreographed replays! It's like a 2D Tekken but without the imbalance and hard to remember controls!

umm sorry for being stupid here, :blink: but is this a comercial game?

i dont want to get excited over this if it is can somebody inform me

What do you do with the .fpk file fo rthe demo once d/l it? I can't seem to get it to work, do you have to run it/put it in a special folder?!

Thanks!

If you want to play this game, you should use the 'PCLINK' or 'GP32Manager'.

PClink has 'File' menu. and it has 'Install' menu.

You should install the '++. fpk' file..

.....Good luck~!

I've played the demo, its not even as advanced as the over 10 year old street fighter 2. I know everybody wants to support a commerical gp32. But whats the point in promoting something if its dreadful in essence, could you imagine this game sat next to the gp32 on the European release. People will be extremely disappointed.

I'm not expecting anything groundbreaking, but I recall the gp32 being quite a powerful machine which can relatively handle far superior beat-em up style games.

Am I alone here? don't shoot me?

There is a massive difference between Blood Cross and Street Fighter. You just missed the point and taking it as a SF2 clone. I admit when you first play it the skill level kind of sucks, but then you get drawn into it, and each of the characters styles begins to show. Like when you duck the roundhouse of the tae kown doe guy and come up with a mean uppercut with the boxer guy. Its the execution of the gameplay that makes it stand out. Stuff like the fact that headshots count for more damage and only lighter characters can jump. If you pull off a submission win in the game with the karate guy then you know your getting better in the game. It just makes the game more tactical rather than being a straight whoopass event. - For that there's the new KOF91 or SNES SF2 Turbo.

My point is, its crap and certainly isn't doing the gp32 justice on the European Release. Lets face it, the opposition is the GBA. I can think many better commerical games for the GBA. Well infact, most of the commerical games for GP32 are shockingly crap barre a few.

timthepig posted on Apr 6 2004 at 12:07 PM said:
My point is, its crap and certainly isn't doing the gp32 justice on the European Release. Lets face it, the opposition is the GBA. I can think many better commerical games for the GBA. Well infact, most of the commerical games for GP32 are shockingly crap barre a few.
what the hell do you mean it isn't doing the gp32 justice? i dunno what game youre playing put it isnt blood cross. The graphics are damn good - better than any GBA game ive ever played, the first time i played it i was in awe. AND ITS ONLY A DEMO. it isnt finished yet dumbass. People round here could give a fuck if its better than any gba game

Back