Blood Cross Download

christo930

Can this game be downloaded anywhere? I've heard that it comes with certain (although I don't know which ones) F200's. I've heard it's in the firmware but I'm not sure. Does that mean it's in the nand or somehow encoded into the firmware (which sounds really stupid). Anyway, the game looks really neat and I'd like to play it on my F100 (and by the video, it doesn't appear to use the touchscreen so it ought to work, right?).

I tried Google (my friend)-:) but didn't find it (but only briefly, why reinvent the wheel)

Chris

First off, if you can get a copy, get me one too ;) (I'm hoping somebody who knows Korean can buy a bulk batch & sell em.)
Second, there is a newer FW for F100 specifically to allow it to play blood cross, so It's possible ;)
Third, I don't know why I decided to write first, second and third!
I'd be very happy if my f200 came with blood cross, but it didn't...
The GP32 demo was pretty good back then, so I can only imagine what it plays like now...

Speaking of commercial GP32 games, isn't it about time Gamepark (or GPH) released them for free. Seem like complete abandonware to me. There were always a few games that looked cool but I never wanted to pay for.

True, What about this game? i remember sawing a video on utube one person playing it in gp2x f200 (and, if i dont remember bad... it was just after opening the package?, maybe not, i dunno)

Well, lets see if somebody knows something

Blood cross is an good game i'm not really bothered if this game ever comes out we have excellent fighting on these emulators neo geo mvs,cps2,fba2x.

Blood cross suppose to release with the gp2x f-200 package which it didn't i don't think this game will ever release do you lot remember odonata a shooter which the demo is available from the gp2x file archieve that game never released.

geo12 said:
Speaking of commercial GP32 games, isn't it about time Gamepark (or GPH) released them for free. Seem like complete abandonware to me. There were always a few games that looked cool but I never wanted to pay for.
I wouldn't hold my breath. Atari still hasn't released 2600 games into the public domain. The only company I know of that put all it's games in the public domain (even then with the clause of no money making) is the company that owns the rights to the Vectrex games. I think it's some religious org (don't ask me how they got a hold of Vectrex game rights). Companies that hold copyrights live in the hope that someday their game will make money again like some of the games that got re-released. I'm sure Activision never thought they would make any more money off their old atari games, that is until 95 or 96 when the activision collection was released for the psx and the pc and later on a joystick tv game. Now just about every company has similar dreams.

Chris

Last edited by a moderator:
Back