Blood Cross

Lurky

Still Fresh
I love the demo of this game.
It was the game I was most looking forward to purchasing, when I had first got my gp32.

A few months back when the site went into disrepair and then was down for awhile, I thought the game had been scrapped.

Now I notice that the site has been restored and integrated into the main Byulbram site, and seems active. :)

Does anyone know, what the status of this game is?
Will it still see a gp32 release? If so will it be downloadable at the gamepark site, a boxed release, both?

I want it! I want it! I want it! I want it! B)

Lurky posted on Jul 10 2005 at 07:36 AM said:
I love the demo of this game.
It was the game I was most looking forward to purchasing, when I had first got my gp32.

A few months back when the site went into disrepair and then was down for awhile, I thought the game had been scrapped.

Now I notice that the site has been restored and integrated into the main Byulbram site, and seems active. :)

Does anyone know, what the status of this game is?
Will it still see a gp32 release? If so will it be downloadable at the gamepark site, a boxed release, both?

I want it! I want it! I want it! I want it! B)

The game is finish. (see gpang.com, this game is on others plateforms like wanna be wizard .. )
The question is : what are you doing Gamepark ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh.
It's finished, and it's release is delayed until the europe gp32 launch? :huh:
I thought the gp32 launched in europe already.
:unsure:

I hope gamepark releases them* soon, I worry they might go forever unreleased. :(

retroedit: *The games blood cross and wanna be wizard

Sorry if my wording made that a bit confusing.

Lurky posted on Jul 10 2005 at 06:56 PM said:
I hope gamepark releases them soon
GP is already released!
They released the BLU more thant 1 Year ago!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just dropped an eMail to GamePark, asking for BloodCross and Wanna Be A Wizard.

I got an answer last time I've written to them, so I hope to have some information for you soon.

Back