Bloody Ell, Its A Bit Depressing In Here Aint It ?

timeslip

Whats with all the slating and moaning grumpyness - as far as i can can see the scenes kinda rockin at the mo - even tho i cant get gp-frinkin-link to work and test new stuff out.

So lets stop being a bunch of grumpy gits eh ?

Im chipper

we have a lynx emulator, mega drive emulator and GBA interpreter?

Not forgetting some great playing home brew games

a big THANKYOU to all the developers out there. You know who you are.

You are appriciated by this GP32x'r

:D

have you not read that latest big posts with all the feedback and gbax hating ?

Give it 24hrs and it'll all be on the next page. :) Theres more to life than GP32.

People are starving in Africa and the world seems obsessed with Iraq - now thats a conspiracy <_<

Yes. I am happy with my gp32.

Ive just got into the happy world od c64 emulation :D

Joust is a really good game.

I think our community has fallen below the standard of that of the zodiac, so lets keep the peace, people!

Deleted User posted on Jul 14 2004 at 05:21 PM said:

I think our community has fallen below the standard of that of the zodiac, so lets keep the peace, people!
How is the standard here below the Zodiac? There is plenty of bitching and flaming going on there too.

This biggest downer so for the GP32 community is that it seems that this site is down every other day :(

Last edited by a moderator:
DaveC posted on Jul 14 2004 at 05:40 PM said:
Deleted User posted on Jul 14 2004 at 05:21 PM said:

How is the standard here below the Zodiac? There is plenty of bitching and flaming going on there too.

This biggest downer so for the GP32 community is that it seems that this site is down every other day :(
We have turned into a bunch of little bitches recently.....

I remember back in the good olde days (ie 6 months ago) when there was none of this shit and EVERYONE said we were THE friendlyest community going

I remember the good ole 3 weeks ago when we'd just had a load of bitching and people were talking civilly again. Why do we go wrong roughly a week in every month? Are we a bunch of lunatics or something?

Tobriand posted on Jul 15 2004 at 08:15 AM said:
I remember the good ole 3 weeks ago when we'd just had a load of bitching and people were talking civilly again. Why do we go wrong roughly a week in every month? Are we a bunch of lunatics or something?
Or women? :blink:

timeslip posted on Jul 14 2004 at 03:02 PM said:
Whats with all the slating and moaning grumpyness - as far as i can can see the scenes kinda rockin at the mo - even tho i cant get gp-frinkin-link to work and test new stuff out.

1. Your moaning doesn't help. See also http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=12364

2. Drumaster was basically the only guy bitching. Everyone else told him where to go. If you think Dru represents every single one of our members...

3. counter_ and others caused bitching supreme last August. There's been this kinda thing for ages, we just see the past rose-tinted and happy, and make a big deal about what's happening now because the threads saying 'this community is full of hate' put that into our minds and reinforce it.

To be honest a thread like this just makes everyone more depressed, since your topic is in fact depressing. You could have posted a picture of flowers or something.

Rico posted on Jul 15 2004 at 09:10 AM said:
timeslip posted on Jul 14 2004 at 03:02 PM said:

1. Your moaning doesn't help. See also http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?showtopic=12364
your point being ?

I didnt realise asking whats up everyones ass constituted adding to the bad vibes.
Personally i just thought i was being curious.

What you i rather do pretend that the boards not got a fair few nobjockies on and not comment on the fact that these days if u say anything against whats considered the general opinion you get your head ripped off ?

Didnt realise that these boards had become so totalitarian

timeslip posted on Jul 15 2004 at 09:54 AM said:
your point being ?

I didnt realise asking whats up everyones ass constituted adding to the bad vibes.
Personally i just thought i was being curious.

What you i rather do pretend that the boards not got a fair few nobjockies on and not comment on the fact that these days if u say anything against whats considered the general opinion you get your head ripped off ?

Didnt realise that these boards had become so totalitarian
flowers.jpg

Back