Blu Pre-orders At Lik-sang

you have got to be kidding me 98GBP :blink: i have been so busy lately that i even neglected the repair of my old gp32.

But yesterday i thought i would buy a blu at 160GBP from gbax after hearing good things about it, don't tell me i made a mistake <_< i have already given my details. :huh:

CrazyDesi posted on Jul 11 2004 at 05:34 PM said:
Doesn't the voltage mod save on batteries some too? I was just wondering because the name is VOLTAGE mod.
No actually the voltage mod uses MORE battery. The mod INCREASES the voltage to the CPU thus decreasing battery life slightly. I don't think that it is too significant though. It would be like if the batteries normally last 5 hours, with the mod maybe they will last 4 hours 50 minutes.

Last edited by a moderator:
well this is good news for me because 262 bucks usa from gbax isnt even close to 179 from lik-sang but gbax had them first so props to them

rcr0412 posted on Jul 13 2004 at 02:06 AM said:
well this is good news for me because 262 bucks usa from gbax isnt even close to 179 from lik-sang but gbax had them first so props to them
25 dollars import tax plus the amount to pay if the voltage mod doesn't work(about another 25). You really end up paying only 25-30 dollars more.

Last edited by a moderator:
they say it goes 166mhz out of the box and u can get them to pretty much cut import tax and the voltage mod is 15 plus 4.50 shipping so how is that more than 262

Back