Blue Angelo Help

Angel

"Nobody's gay for Moleman"
Website
www.brutallyhonestgaming.com
I'm 49.6% complete and have no idea where I go next. I've killed the demon the guy in the elf village told me to kill but going back to him does nothing. I've been to every place i've visited more than once to see if i missed a door or something. I don't know what to do. If anybody is past 49%, can you get all 5 star orbs at 49%? Also, i have the slide power, rush power, and the double jump power, is the 4th power available at 49%? If so, where is it.

Any help would be appreciated. This game went from being very fun to being very annoying very fast.

Angel: I'm almost guaranteeing you that you're missing a path or something, go look for places that you couldn't get to before without double jumping or that there were doors blocking your way that you have the stone for now, stuff like that.

i found where i had to go..POOR CHOICE OF COLORS SHIBUYA, Entrance way was just a shade grayer than wall, i never noticed it before, but no worries, actually beat the game and started a new game with William..oh boy this is getting even better with William.

im 24.7% complete, but kinda stuck. I just took out two bosses, entered that room with like 20 monsters that you need to slide through to get past without dying........But all the doors are sealed off and I have no idea what to do.

It seems as though all the new paths that I find are ended with a magic door that cant be opened. Im assuming I missed a stone or something somewhere. Any ideas? I have to keep trying.

edit: got it, I was sloppy. Missed the red stone first time through

Yeah, I missed the red stone at first, too.

Right now I'm at 53.5%. I have four of the five colored stones, and I found this Star Stone2 or something... not sure what they're for. So you can beat the game without opening any rainbow doors?

yes, but you need all 5 star colored stones to get the "destruction" from the spirit of the statue, plus you need all 5 stones to unlock evil 331 or whatever Angelo's name is. I have stones 1,2,4. I can't seem to find 3 and 5.

I finished the game at 75%, and I found all the stones including the rainbow stone. But I didn't go back to the rainbow doors yet. I only found 2 and 4 of those star stones so far... maybe some of the others are behind the rainbow doors.

Just went back through the whole upper half of the castle now.

Just curious, is there a second battle with that dude that the elves ask you to kill? Cuz I went back and they aren't acknowlegding that I beat him. Im wondering if I really didn't, and have to fight him again at some other point in the game?...

daclassicgamingmaster posted on Aug 3 2006 at 01:54 PM said:
Just went back through the whole upper half of the castle now.

Just curious, is there a second battle with that dude that the elves ask you to kill? Cuz I went back and they aren't acknowlegding that I beat him. Im wondering if I really didn't, and have to fight him again at some other point in the game?...
The elves don't say anything after you beat Azazel, which is stupid. But I believe that defeating him gives you a new power that you have to use elsewhere (away from the castle and the village).

Last edited by a moderator:
shinneri posted on Aug 3 2006 at 03:36 PM said:
I finished the game at 75%, and I found all the stones including the rainbow stone. But I didn't go back to the rainbow doors yet. I only found 2 and 4 of those star stones so far... maybe some of the others are behind the rainbow doors.

can you describe where abouts the rainbow stone was?

Angel posted on Aug 3 2006 at 02:37 PM said:
My guess is you've defeated Satan or whatever to finish the game. Well, in the room before that (maybe two rooms before it), there's some platforms that I wasn't actually able to stand on. What you have to do is use Red Horse Power (Down + R) to shoot yourself up into the room. Then just follow the almost endless path (with some pretty tough fighting) to the boss, and you'll get the rainbow stone after you beat him.

bah, i must've missed that somehow and backtracked after i beat the game, finished up saving at the elf village so I got some travelling to do to get back there.

Also: little cheat, towards the end there is a room with 2 big swords as bad guys, if you just hit them regular they will never die and you gain exp per every hit so you could virtually level your guy to max just buy hitting them. I got 5 levels and 300+hit combo the other night before i screwed it and hit the button to fast.

Angel posted on Aug 1 2006 at 07:12 PM said:
i found where i had to go..POOR CHOICE OF COLORS SHIBUYA, Entrance way was just a shade grayer than wall, i never noticed it before, but no worries, actually beat the game and started a new game with William..oh boy this is getting even better with William.
fugg it, just sloppiness again.

shinneri posted on Aug 3 2006 at 06:44 PM said:
Angel posted on Aug 3 2006 at 02:37 PM said:
My guess is you've defeated Satan or whatever to finish the game. Well, in the room before that (maybe two rooms before it), there's some platforms that I wasn't actually able to stand on. What you have to do is use Red Horse Power (Down + R) to shoot yourself up into the room. Then just follow the almost endless path (with some pretty tough fighting) to the boss, and you'll get the rainbow stone after you beat him.

i looked everywhere i could think of for this stone last night and could not find it.

Really? It's at the very end of the game at the bottom of the 'Castle of Hells' or whatever. It's a couple rooms after you beat the spirit (the one that talked to you and destroyed the bridge), and two rooms before the final battle with Satan. The platform in the room doesn't work, so you have to use your super jump (down + R) to go through a hole in the ceiling. That then leads to the rainbow stone.

:p i don't have the attention span to sit there and do it that long, so i go back get a couple levels, search, go back get a couple levels, search, i think i went from like 29-40 on just those swords alone.

completed, Ill put the percentage when the credits are done rolling.

Now, I have a proposal: Would you two want to work with me to create a walkthrough/guide to publish on gameFAQs? It'd be the first Blue Angelo guide ever :D

edit: how do you save after beating the final guy? When the credits are rolling I pressed start and it said game over :huh:

Back