Blue Angelo In May/june!!

ilarri

i just read this new in that site, his webmaster send a mail to Shibuya Intereactive asking for news about the game, and they reply that info:

02/04/2004
BREAKING NEWS, YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST!! well, might be important at least :)

I had emailed Shibuya Interactive, the makers of Blue Angelo and the Solitiare game, about whether they were showing their GP32 programs at the Imagina Festival or not. Here is what Sophie Coste of Shibuya Interactive had to say about it.

"Hello,
Yes we are showing our work at the Imagina Festival, especially a new version of Blue Angelo.
The game will be released when the European GP32 will be launched(May/June).

Thank you for your interest. "
Sophie Coste
www.Shibuya-Interactive.com

-sounds like exciting news. I don't know if this is new news, but I thought it was interesting. If you would like a copy of the original email and response, incase you think this is fake, email me at Grobycx@yahoo.com and I will forward it to you. :)

source: http://www.gp32exg.com/

one more thing,a reflexion,virginplay said us the incial games, and reply that they have 2 games, to lunch after that,but not inmediatly, and now we read this info....maybe inmediatly no, but least 1 month later =)

at the end, its a confirmation,great news!!

Am i the only that thinks Blue Angelo dosent look that good? Think the colors of the game's really strange... But anyways, good news... i guess :D

goop posted on Apr 4 2004 at 03:27 PM said:
Am i the only that thinks Blue Angelo dosent look that good? Think the colors of the game's really strange... But anyways, good news... i guess :D
Glad im not the only one who thinks this... may still play well tho :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Enslaved,the noticie its that has finally official dates,no rumours like "a date near the europena launch,or when the european launch be ok" =)
thats a good new

It looks like Actraiser (2 more than 1) I sont have a problem with that. And since this is probably being made with the BLU in mind I'm willing to bet they figured lots of colors would play well on screen.

Enslaved posted on Apr 4 2004 at 02:52 PM said:
Thats not exclusive news! I already told everyone that like 3 weeks ago (atleast the Blue Angelo part) and nobody seamed to care, and yes it will be on JoyGP.
i've had it posted on my site since the Imagina festival which has been over for a while now, since Feb i believe.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back