4th Character In Blue Angelo!

kingmidas81

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
I heard that there is a fourth hidden character in Blue Angelo. The first three characters are obtained by the foloowing:
**C-331 (Blue Angelo) - Playable from the beginning
**William - Playable after you beat the game with C-331. Start new game and enter "WILLIAM"
**Red C-331 (Red Angelo, Read Angel, Dark Angel, etc...) - Playable after C-331 obtainins the five star stones and visits the man in the NW part of the map. Start new game and enter "REDANGEL"
But I have heard numerous places (most reliably from the Shibuya &/or A. Bagglio interviews that are floating around GP32 sites, but I forget which article though) that there is a fourth playable character and/or other hidden "goodies."

Does anyone know anything about this, wether it's T/F or how to obtain the hidden character?

Also, how many objects are there to obtain. There are 15 spots left when I beat the game with C-331.

Additionally, what is the highest percentage anyone has completed the game with.
I got some thing like 93-94%. Maybe there are some trick walls or something.

I guess if any one has any "secret" info that they have found in Blue Angelo, please post it here.

Thanks!

Back