Bor Big Deal, Ff3 Is Better

Status
Not open for further replies.

warsong

Still Fresh
Final fight 3 has more moves and has a better play value. B)

BOR could have been better if you can choose any of the KOF characters and to be able to do more moves.
I only played it 1 times and it was not as exciting as Final Fight 3.

Making a game that aims low does not make the game great. I think people are caught up on the art and sound. <_<

and freeware, and opensource! <_< You can improve it anytime...

Oh, wait!
I only "talked "to you 1 times and it was not as exciting as talking to Mr.XXX so it's not worth to talk to you again... :rolleyes:

Wow.
The same as your "16 Days Gp32 Coding Competition, Nothing special so why bother"16 Days Gp32 Coding Competition, Nothing special so why bother" thread.

You are not helping anyone with that.
And not knowing how hard it is to port such a game like Beats Of Rage (which is designed for faster machines like pc or dreamcast) to the gp32, and making it run so smooth and with nice looking graphics, and having a large number of mods, and you just complaining about free stuff you can download and play, you should just leave the gp32 scene.

Now I really dislike you.

Last edited by a moderator:
aight, if u think that bor is so shit, why dont YOU make a mod with evry KoFn character. yeah. when u do that then ill personally come o ur house so u can kick my ass.

eat shit n die!

Simply Put......If You Dont Like It......Dont Play It.

But Theres No Need To Put Down The Coders In The Process.

End Of Story.

aight, if u think that bor is so shit, why dont YOU make a mod with evry KoFn character. yeah. when u do that then ill personally come o ur house so u can kick my ass.

eat shit n die!
Thanks for finishing what warsong started: lowering the overall intelligence of this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back