Broken Gp2x Wanted

wait for someone to try something like a voltage mod to OC @ 350MHz or adding USB host port inside...
Maybe if he mess when soldering you will get a chance to have a 'broken' GP2X

see you :lol:

What sort of broken? what sort of parts?

electrical broken or physically broken?

Mine looks perfect but the power is screwed, full charge only lasts 15 mins so that is kind of broken but as it will only be the cost of a spare chip and the soldering to get it as new I wouldn't sell it cheap.

Are you after the case ? are you trying to fix your own broken GP2X or working on a mod?

Give us a few details to work with, and look out on ebay

Good luck

What sort of broken? what sort of parts?

The backlighting plastic has a hole in it so there is a clear spot on the screen. Not exactly a HUGE problem, but I'm a video perfectionist so I'd really like to get it fixed. The problem happened when I was modding the system (MK1) to have better video quality. I was successful but it came with a price :(

Mine looks perfect but the power is screwed, full charge only lasts 15 mins so that is kind of broken but as it will only be the cost of a spare chip and the soldering to get it as new I wouldn't sell it cheap.
Let me know if you change your mind ;)
Are you after the case ? are you trying to fix your own broken GP2X or working on a mod?
Just wanting to fix my own
Give us a few details to work with, and look out on ebay

Thanks! I'd really appreciate it. I've been looking on ebay for some months now with no luck though... :(

-Segasonicfan

I guess buying a replacement tft from gph/a retailer would be cheaper, try contacting evil dragon.

Vimacs posted on Feb 4 2007 at 02:04 PM said:
I guess buying a replacement tft from gph/a retailer would be cheaper, try contacting evil dragon.

Thanks for the recommendation. I sent him a PM and am awaiting a reply :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back