Bubble Bobble On Mame

StewC869

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
Am having problems running bubble bobble on MAME. Ive been through the steps on Wiki to convert to 0.34. I managed to get both bubble bobble and super bubble bobble to run. However, after the first time they both no longer run. I either get an error message or the emulator just goes straight back to the rom list. What should I do? Perhaps try and convert the roms again or is there an issue with the current version of mame for this game??

If you are having trouble with the MAME version, how about trying one of the other versions, (NES for example)...

or neogeo. in fact, i think the arcade cabinet is actually an arcade neogeo...

in conclusion, use gngeo XD and post in the gngeo topic in News if you have any problems..

Last edited by a moderator:
Am having problems running bubble bobble on MAME. Ive been through the steps on Wiki to convert to 0.34. I managed to get both bubble bobble and super bubble bobble to run. However, after the first time they both no longer run. I either get an error message or the emulator just goes straight back to the rom list. What should I do? Perhaps try and convert the roms again or is there an issue with the current version of mame for this game??
isnt there a problem with the encryption on bubble bobble? try the bobble bobble rom instead

Well, not sure what I have done but it works now - Only problem is that there is quite a slowdown on certain levels - Can anyone recommend the optimum settings for this game?

Back