Built-In Memory Problems?

Decho

Still Fresh
So it's not that big of a deal since I just use an SD card now, but for some reason I can't change any of the files that are directly on the system (on the NAND I think it's called? I'm not very good with things like this). Like, I'll hook it up to my computer and try to copy/cut-paste a file on to my Wiz, but it doesn't show up on there. Is there a fix to this?

Also, I'm sure it's not a problem with my cable since it charges fine and I can't save on my Wiz. In games (when I boot from the Wiz) it will say I did, but when I go to load a save nothing will happen.

Linux mounts the units in read-only mode when the data is corrupt. If you power off the console in a game while is writting something to NAND or SD this can happen. If you can't save in the included games then the NAND can be corrupt. If you can't save in the games or emulators in the SD, then your SD can be corrupt. In the case of the SD, you must to copy all the files to your PC, format the SD with FAT32 and copy the files again.

Have you upgraded the WIZ?
If you upgrade directly from 1.0.1 to 1.2.1, the NAND doesn't work (they changed the filesystem).
So first go to 1.1.0

Back