Buttons Are Dieing!!!!

bigSEXYc

Website
Visit site
ive had my GP32 for a while now and i find myself always playing liljon for all the old classics. But recently ive noticed that my "A" button keeps sticking and sometimes its gets annoying especially when playing a platformer like mega man. At first it was just the A button but now the B is slowly doing that as well...

has anybody else had this problem and if u have please tell me how u have fixed this.

oh yeah and btw ive tried that crumpled up paper thing to fix the joystick diagonals and found that it doesnt work. ive tried small and large peices some so large that there is a lil opening on the GP32 where the joystick side is
please tell me and show pics if possible how u did this paper fix for the joystick

Ahead of time, thank you for your concern :)

LONG LIVE THE gp32_console Scene!!!!!!!

I could fix your gp32, I will replace the button membranes and tune up your joystick. May be expensive though, but what does price matter when its for your happiness?

gp32z.com, notice you will have to pay extra for shipping back.

so can u give me some more info on what you will do? so u can fix the membrane thingy and my joystick? cooolnes and please tell me more about this paint mod..

I open up your Gp32 and replace your button membranes, I'll also place the paper in your Gp32 to get it responsive.

For the paint mod I open up your Gp32, clean it so I get as little bumps as possible. Then I spray paint it black, if you want a custom color, tell me. I coat it 2 times, if you want to coat more, let me know.

www.gp32z.com

uhh the whole thing black?
do u have pics of any u have done?
have u modded your own gp32? if u have can i please see what urs looks like?

Or you could do the mod yourself for the price of the button membranes. There's no reason you should spend more than a tenner on fixing something like this. You can do the joystick mod yourself if you're having trouble with that as well.

Only £3 for the membrane and it will take about 10 mins to replace.

My oppinion anyway.

Back