buy now or wait till March/April

MikeMaster

Still Fresh
Hi I was really considering buying a gp32 around christmas time, but now I've heard of the European launch and i don't now if i should buy now or wait :unsure: .
Any opinions would be greatly appreciated :) .

If u wait u could save the shipping (and import) costs.
(if u live in spain, itlay, portugal, elsewere u could order from craigx in england)

MAYBE there are diferent coloured version for euro release.
MAYBE there will be NO euro release.

So i would not wait.
u have to decide 3 month of fun!! or 3 month of waiting ur ass off??

But thats only my opinion!

i agree. get one now, because if there is a euro release, you can still playthe games, and the GP32 firmware is english, as is the manual(but thats only relevant if u spk english). Right now, there are many good games out, and astrong support base (here!) so there's not much to lose.
Get it from gbax.com if youre in europe, if not go to playasia.com
Lik-Sang sucks!

If you don't have any problems with the price, get one now. I doubt they'll come any cheaper anyway. The only real advantage for people in europe who already have GP32's, I guess, might be the easier purchase of accessories or games.

It depends, do you want a colorful shell and an english box & manual? That's pretty much all you'll get from the Euro version.

what sucks about lik-sang, ive just ordered my GP32 from them 2 days ago?? :(

duffman posted on Dec 9 2003 at 05:48 PM said:
what sucks about lik-sang, ive just ordered my GP32 from them 2 days ago?? :(
why does that make them suck??

Last edited by a moderator:
I think he was just asking what sucks about lik-sang and then stating that he ordered a gp32 from them (i.e. he's worried because they supposdly suck!) - just missed out the question mark :D

:) :) :)

Back