superbo3

Still Fresh
hey im looking for a few games from my past so to speak :p
i just need the names.
i dont remember much i was only about 4 years old :(

game 1:
your a jumping ball in a platform level

game 2:
your a kid in a house and your granpa sleepwalks and you have to help him not getting hurt by steping of the traps before he does.

game 3:
your a ball i think its sliver i cant realy remember but i think it shoots fire too but i may be wrong , well its a platform game with pipes like in mario you can go in em too just like mario :)

hope someone can help me

-superbo3

1) Spinball? Or maybe Bounder?
bound01.gif

2) No idea ...

3) Wizball
wizball-ingame1.gif

it might be a long shot, but #3 could be bobby bearing...no shooting, but it's monochrome so you're often silver and the 'house' at the start is pretty much a pipe...

YES! now i just need to know number 1
1) still unknown :(

2) sleepwalker :D

3) wizball :D

maybe more of a description would help-are you racing with the ball,any enemys or significant features.
cosmic causeway maybe?

lurch posted on May 3 2003 said:
maybe more of a description would help-are you racing with the ball,any enemys or significant features.
cosmic causeway maybe?
well your a ball that jumps all the time and theres enemys and im pretty sure this one shoots fire
therees no racing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, been lurking for a while, so here finally my first post.

the 3rd game described might be "Super Pipeline"
a game where you run around fixing a pipeline that transports water, a lot of critters running around hindering you when you try to fix the pipeline and the water doesn´t spill....

only thing is you´re not e silver ball...hhehehe but some mario like character

Cheers, Mark1970

Number 2 and 3 have already been solved. It's just the "red ball platform game" we're trying to get now.

Hazel posted on May 4 2003 said:
#1 sounds like "Hoppin' Mad":
Hoppin_Mad.ss.gif
nope not this one

, and to all others im trying to find some screenshots right now , it would be more easy for me if you had some when you posted :)

Last edited by a moderator:
checked all so far thats been surjested sorry isnt any of them :(

thank you all so much for your help hope i will find the last game

Back