Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

daclassicgamingmaster said:
I'm up to the Macmillan part where he's all cripple and I have to ward off the dudes until the copter comes.
It's pretty f'ing impossible, wtf?

edit: got it after like 40 tries

i liked that part but what pissed me off was getting to the ferris wheel, i kept putting him down so i could fight and a grenade would land next to us :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Samba Pa Ti said:
daclassicgamingmaster said:
I'm up to the Macmillan part where he's all cripple and I have to ward off the dudes until the copter comes.
It's pretty f'ing impossible, wtf?

edit: got it after like 40 tries

i liked that part but what pissed me off was getting to the ferris wheel, i kept putting him down so i could fight and a grenade would land next to us :(

It was pretty brutal. Challenging, but brutal. When he says "we're outnumbered" it's an understatement.

I sought refuge in the metal shack to the right of the wheel. Grenades really dont get you in there. When I got the word from the plane, I dashed out to grab him and carried him to the steps.

First couple times I got killed carrying him ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I loved that mission and the one before it. Did it second time round for me. All I did was put him where he was supposed to be put down and went to the right of him and lay at the other side of the Ferris Wheel. Made it really easy as you could see where everyone was coming from.

did you notice the dogs ripping the enemy soldiers to bits ?
that was really funny, and great to shoot the soldiers who are firing at the dogs, makes it easy to kill them all off.

Yeh, I noticed the dogs ripping the enemies apart. Quite amusing. Those dogs are a pain in the backside though. I always got killed if one jumped on me because I always clicked the right thumb stick at the wrong time.

What difficulty are you play it through on DCGM? I played mine through on normal first time and then I started playing on the hardest difficulty and have subsequently gotten stuck on the first middle east mission where you have to go into the room filled with computers and there are guys coming out of all openings on both the ground and upper floor. Died like 20 times trying to do it and just gave up.

I'm playing on normal. I'm not *excellent* at FPSs, though. When I did that training mission at the beginning, I failed it completely. I was told that they do not recommend "normal" mode for me. LOL

Turns out I'm doing fine on this mode. Took me ages to finish that missile mission, but I managed.

Back