Calling All Video Editors!

CronoTriggerfan

Website
pixelstopolygons.com
After mulling over some feedback emails about a podcast I'm on, we've decided to try and diversify our content and offer more than just a weekly show. Part of the new content is going to be a bi-weekly video review of a retro "hidden gem" done by myself. While I was cutting together the first episode, I realized that I need some kind of short, cool intro, but I've got nothing. :lol: Anyone wanna help out? Perhaps base it off of our logo (see sig,) and include the name of the segment, which is "Retro (Re)discovery".

Help would be much appreciated and not gone unrewarded. I could send whoever makes the best intro some Genesis games, SNES games, or this PMP with a camera and an NES emulator. Thanks for looking, I hope someone can help! :(

Do you have a hi-res version of your logo that I could use to have a go?

I'm a bit of a tard though, can't work out how to view the episodes on your site!

What about the awesome little retro intro in the Pandora boot animation thread? The one with the consoles flying past, and everything going into the box. Maybe he'd adapt that for you.

Back