Can Gp32 Run..

Shozuki

Still Fresh
... any capcom CPS2 fighting games or any Neo-Geo Fighting games?

soz im a noob.. i couldnt see this info anywhere so i guess not... but i had to ask..

soz again!!

CPS2 isn't emulatable. Pirotic allegedly started a CPS1 emulator (long before I arrived), which was cancelled due to cries of "put up or shut up".

King of fighters '91, download characters from all the games, walla, granted its not as good but as close as your probably going to get.

kool, thanks for the replies!! im picking up a 180mhz BLU from gbax.com anywayz i cant wait (that just would have been a bonus thats all!)

im mainly want snes/Genesis stuff will there be much difference between 180mhz and 166mhz? not too bothered about the price just waiting time...

at the moment the emulators support up to 166 so 180 wouldnt really help that much, but its always good to have more options!

I personally run my GP at 166 nearly all the time and it runs genesis great and snes really well too, bare in mind though that full speed+sound is still not perfect on either emu

thanks are or will there be emu releases that support 180mhz?

- oh and is 128 max size for smart media?

cheers guys

128 is the max but thats not really a problem since I have around 10snes games, about 20nes ones, about 10pcengine games and monkey island 1+2 and doom 1+2 and some GB games all on one card :D

there was a hacked version of opensnes that ran up to 200 I think but I think that most programmers plans are to keep the emus as compatible with peoples Gp32s as possible meaning 166 or below...

thanks again so basically a 180mhz version is pointless?

is that really the final point?

hmmmmmm, not pointless as such, you *would* get by with a 166 but if you can afford one you might aswell splash out on a 180, like I said sooner or later there might be software that supports higher clockspeeds

Back