Can I get a refund?

esoderberg

Still Fresh
Hi!

I´ve already sent a message to you about this through the DragonBox Contact Form.

Let me get to the issue:

I got the Pandora back from you a week ago. Before I sent it in I could not use it, it was a christmas present.

I really appreciate your repair and your great service. :)

After spending a couple of hours with the Pandora I don´t really like it that much. I find the Linux OS very hard and difficult to use, I´m not familiar with linux, but I thought that it would not be that difficult when I ordered it. So I´m asking you if I can send it back for a refund? If you have any restocking fees, I accept that of course. I´m very sorry for troubling you with this. I just want a yes or no. If you can, it would be very nice of you.

The Pandora is still in perfect condition, no scratches on the screen and no damage. It´s the same as it were when I got it from you. The box and all the accesories are also in perfect condition. It should not be a big problem.

Does it still fill a niche you'd like to be in? If its a problem of not knowing how to use it, but you'd like to, then people in these parts are pretty helpful.. we can get you sorted out :)

jeff

Does it still fill a niche you'd like to be in? If its a problem of not knowing how to use it, but you'd like to, then people in these parts are pretty helpful.. we can get you sorted out :)

jeff
I know that, the Pandora is a wonderful machine. But I also need the money and I have not got the patience needed.

Online sellers in germany have to accept (no questions asked) returns within two weeks, IIRC.

Online sellers in germany have to accept (no questions asked) returns within two weeks, IIRC.
It was purchased in December though, so it would likely be at ED's discretion at this stage I'd imagine.

Not really, if he immediately sent it back in for repairs it might not have been in his hands for two weeks.

So if he was only able to use it for one week, the two weeks rule might still be valid.

It might be a problem though, if it was at his house after purchase for weeks without even inspecting it before he sent it in. In this case he would need to sell it privately.

But as skeezix said, if you have any problems, just ask at the forums and somebody will help you.

If you just need the money though, why did you order it in the first place?

I just took a look at my email and I received a message from EvilDragon about that a refund was possible. So I'm going to send it to him tomorrow. He really has a great service.

Yeah he's EvilDragon but he's not evil at all  :D  .

One suggestion for you Ed, you should sell more than just Pandora and retro stuff.  How about adding to your online store all other newer systems?  Since you're so nice and provide good service, I definitely will choose your store to go to for all my gaming needs.  I'm sure others will too as, many times, a personal touch is way better than us talking to a machine  :D

Yes, there are none with such good service here in Sweden where I live. If I ever need anything retro-games I will check out your shop in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back