can we help?

zohnnyg

hi craigix ED and other pandora devs,

is there anything we as a community can do to help get the pandora tv out cables completed and made? im thinking maybe you guys can set up a donation page. mame has donation drives all the time for new arcade boards and they have no problems doing it. pandora is a community driven project. i hope people dont forget that. this isnt nintendo or even game park holdings, this is an actual community of people making a great handheld device.

you guys are awesome for not giving up and for helping make dreams come true for gamers like us. lets get the cables made. im looking forward to using my pandora as a mini game console hooked up to the tv and using usb control pads. is there anything the community can do to help?

If I recall, a major issue was that they'd have to order a minimum of 10,000 cables. Less than 3000 Pandoras have shipped to customers. Do the math.

in interested in fronting some money into this as well, if moneys the problem, let us help, of course also let us make the money back in tv out cable sales

Back