Can't Dump Waku Waku 7 ????


hired gun

Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2005
Messages
144
Hey gang, first of all, let me say that I've tried to solve this on my own with no avail. I used the search feature at the site and nothing came up. I checked the GnGEO2x home page and Waku Waku 7 IS listed as being compatable with the emu. I checked to make shure that I have enough room on my SD card for the dump, and I have tried two different "versions" of the game from two different sources (one rom runs fine on NeoRageX) and I still get the same messege that GnGEO2x can't dump the rom. I've also dumped bigger games with no problems (KOF2001) so it's not a size issue either. Anyone got any ideas why this game won't dump????? Thanks, H.G.
 
hired gun posted on Mar 23 2006 at 04:47 PM said:
Hey gang, first of all, let me say that I've tried to solve this on my own with no avail. I used the search feature at the site and nothing came up. I checked the GnGEO2x home page and Waku Waku 7 IS listed as being compatable with the emu. I checked to make shure that I have enough room on my SD card for the dump, and I have tried two different "versions" of the game from two different sources (one rom runs fine on NeoRageX) and I still get the same messege that GnGEO2x can't dump the rom. I've also dumped bigger games with no problems (KOF2001) so it's not a size issue either. Anyone got any ideas why this game won't dump????? Thanks, H.G.
​
Some rom can't be dump directly on the gP2X, sorry. You should try to dump it with the dumpgfx utility.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
pepone posted on Mar 23 2006 at 07:34 PM said:
]
Some rom can't be dump directly on the gP2X, sorry. You should try to dump it with the dumpgfx utility.
​

Had no idea that the "man" himself would reply to the post, real cool. And please, no need to say "sorry." Dude, it's a real privilage just to be able to play ANY game on the Gp2x!!!!!!!!!! Thanks so much for all of your hard work. H.G.

P.S. Is there a tutorial on the dumpgfx utility around here???? I tried it on my own and got lost, LOL, H.G.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Success!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I finally got it to work using a Mame version of the game instead of a Neo Geo version???? Go figure it!!!!!! Thanks for the help gang, H.G.
 
Back
Top