Can't Shut Id Down...

GuchaRU

Can't shut it down...

I setup initial stuff, and when I tried to shutdown console using "Log out -> Shutdown" in shuts down and then starts booting again right after that. Same with minimenu.

My unit connected to charger now if that's matters.

Also where can I switch it so minimeny is by default?

It's because your Pandora is connected to the charger - currently, no minimal "charging mode" has been implemented, so the unit must be powered on in order to charge.

Regarding switching it so that Minimenu is the default, I haven't done this in a while, but I'm pretty sure the option is present in Xfce's "Settings" menu - it should be named something like "Switch Default GUI", or similar. I'm sorry for being so vague with this - I just hope it's useful in some way!

Prometheus said:
It's because your Pandora is connected to the charger - currently, no minimal "charging mode" has been implemented, so the unit must be powered on in order to charge.
Oh, is that so. I see. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:
Prometheus said:
Regarding switching it so that Minimenu is the default, I haven't done this in a while, but I'm pretty sure the option is present in Xfce's "Settings" menu - it should be named something like "Switch Default GUI", or similar. I'm sorry for being so vague with this - I just hope it's useful in some way!
Hm, i searchd for something like that but never found :) But I guess I'll just look again :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I found this option when I switched to minimenu. So, everything is good now ^_^

Back