Car Radio Unlock Codes?

BaDToaD

"Very" Old Timer
Website
cwhippogames.wixsite.com
My Girlfriend has bought a nice little Peugeot 106 second hand but the radio doesn't work. The battery was changed and the previous owner doesn't know the unlock code.

1st question. Does anyone know of any sites with lists of codes or software to generate them.

2nd question. Failing that there are people selling downloadable software for a quid or two on ebay does it work?

Any help greatly appreciated

BaDToaD

When ever i had to cut power to my battery in my Acura before i replaced the CD player i had to enter a code too. I called the Acura dealer everytime because i never wrote it down. Anyway, all they asked for was the VIN and then gave me the code. I assume its the same way with Pugeot, but i have no real way of knowing for sure. Hope that helps a little.

Which make is the stereo? peogeuts are usually bluapunk, may also need the model number on the side of the stereo (PM me)

The Car isn't here at the moment as my GF need to take a few refresher lessons before she drives it. It's living at her parents house as it's insured under her Dads insurance there. I'll check the serial etc when we get it back.

Back