Card Wont Read

4LPH4 W0LF

Still Fresh
Okay. So I was loading games on to my SD Card for my Tapwave Zodiac. I took it out of the reader and put it in my Zod, and it just says the card does not recognize etc. and at times would give a a fatal error. At first i thought this was just my zodiac, but then when i put it back in my SD Card reader, it didn't show up. i cleaned the contacts and tried again, same thing. Yes, this card has worked on my zod before and has not been formated since. Help?

Your card has most likely become corrupted. If you've got access to a Linux machine, you may be able to run fsck on the device to try and recover it, but don't could on it. Your only option may be to delete the partition and start over, unfortunately.

For future reference there is a thread for everything Zodiac that I started last year. You might get more responses if you post in that thread..... maybe. I love my Zod as well, it's a shame that the scene died with the company. :(

Zodiac thread: http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/55494-official-tapwave-zodiac-thread/

Last edited by a moderator:
WizardStan said:
Your card has most likely become corrupted. If you've got access to a Linux machine, you may be able to run fsck on the device to try and recover it, but don't could on it. Your only option may be to delete the partition and start over, unfortunately.
i tried it in Gparted, and it didnt show up,so i take that it is ruined. i ended up buying a new card.

Orion4874 said:
For future reference there is a thread for everything Zodiac that I started last year. You might get more responses if you post in that thread..... maybe. I love my Zod as well, it's a shame that the scene died with the company. :(

Zodiac thread: http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/55494-official-tapwave-zodiac-thread/
thank you for the thread. yeah, too bad they went under. i use my zod way more than my DS or my PSP.

Back