Case for GP32

Gir

Still Fresh
Hi,

I was wondering if there was a good availible case for Gp32, or if the "GP32 carrying bag" is good. It seems kindof big, but maybe the gp32 needs the protection. Maybe there is a good camera bag that works?

Also, would the "GP32 ASR Pack" be a better deal?

Thanks!

An ASR pack wouldn't be a better deal. because ASR is a korean Rpg, and korean rpg's aren't very good because you can't understand what their saying. I'd recommend Getting a

Gp32 FLU
Case
128 Meg smc
Pinball Dreams from Joygp

joygp is a place where you can download commercial games for gp32 for a price, but it's 20-30 us dollars cheapers then buying it boxed. Here's a list of JOy Gp games that are good

Little Wizard: Good 1on1 fighting
Dungeon Guarder: Good Side Scrolling beat em up
Pinball Dreams: Incredibely good pinball game
Gpfight: Ok game, kind of a mix between beat um up and miningames

IF you wanna spend some extra money and geta boxed game, definately get Her Knights, if you like side scroling beat em ups.

You don't really need to buy any games though, heres a couple of free games

Doom
Jump n' Bump
Pang
Escape
Gp Astroids

Gp32 also has some good emulators, here's some emulators that run very well

sega master system
comodore 64
game gear
pc engine\ turbo graphix 16
atari st
and soon nes

The only thing you have to buy is Movie Park, this allows you to watch movies on gp32.

Another good thing to get is some NImh AA rechargeable batteries.

yep, there are some very good camera cases for the GP32. I personally use a Japanese camera case, but I guess if you're not in Japan this won't help you much. Anyway, just try a camera bag. You can find many cheap ones. :D

If you're in the UK and you live near a 'Gamestation' Store, drop in and see if thety have any second had ones. Mine had loads, and I picked one up for £2, which did me until I got a better one...

Thanks for the information. I'll get a Gp32flu with a case and a monkey in the dress of an infantile midget for back-up. I think I'll try the homebrew stuff first and then get games from joygp, (ASR would be too hard in Korean, I already tried Japanese wonderswan games....)

Back