Gp32 Case

Scootaboy

Still Fresh
Hi there, This is my first post in the forum,
Ive had my Gp32 for a couple of weeks now. I decided to get one after playing with a mates a few times.

But when I ordered mine, there were no longer any cases available any more. (My mate has the official one)
I spent all day yesterday trawling the net but could not source one at all.

So today I romped down to the City (Norwich UK) with the intention of finding something similar. I looked at various bags and eventually came up trumps.
I found a digital camera bag in Jessops by a company called Lowepro ( exact model is D RES 120 )
this bag is virtually identical to the Official one. The only difference seems to be the logo on the front
It cost £14.90

Below is the link so you can check it out

http://www.lowepro.com/pages/series/dres/dres120.html

Hope this is helpfull chaps :eek:)

Hello mate. Nice find. It's exactly like the official bag.

Hopefully Craig will bulk order some of these for GBAX. I'm sure most people won't care what logo is on the bag.

I used to have the yellow official one. And then I had the purple one.

However, that one has two zips, and the Gamepark one had one zip. So there

Its a perfect fit matey with plenty of room in the back for batterys, headphones and SMC.
Also its got a nice soft lining where the GP32 slips in.

Protoss posted on Oct 17 2004 at 08:50 PM said:
Scootaboy, does this fit the Gamepark perfectly? Or is it a bit loose? I found some on eBay, and am in need of a case...
The bag Scootaboy found looks identical, inside and out, to the official GP32 bag. I can confirm that the measurements given are also the same as for the official bag.
BTW my "official" GP32 bag has two zips also.

Last edited by a moderator:
5 for shipping seems a little shifty. Are they sending you a brick too?

woah, silly me became gp32 hardcore with this post. You dont know how suave that feels. I usually feel so lame about posting so I do it every few weeks at max, but on that day I usually go at it like spam fisher

thecheat posted on Oct 18 2004 at 05:09 AM said:
and you guys need to stop raggin on sam, its not very nice! :unsure:
How times have changed, I remember when you used to be one of the biggest flamers on the board.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back