Carry Bag Recommendation

Ian J

Advanced Member
As title.

I want something to carry round the Pandora, USB hub, power adaptor mouse etc. Ideally it should have pockets / dividers to stop stuff getting scratched.

I've been looking at the Lowepro stuff as I use one of their bags for my camera but the bag I want is a bit minty at £38

Anyone using something they can recommend?

I'm looking for something I can carry on the bus without too much fuss / attention.

Many thanks

Ian

This might sound slightly crazy, but would an old Game Boy case of some sort be suitable? You can get them pretty cheaply, as far as I know, and a great many had numerous compartments in them in order to keep things separate.

Perhaps something in the vein of this, although I don't know if this particular one has any internal dividers or pockets to keep things separate.

I use a Mintendo 3DS Mini Elite transporter case for mine, the Pandor fits perfectly in the front section, and there's a secondary compartment where I store backup memory cards, a mini USB hub, and an Apple Ethernet/USB cable and a charging cable. Didn't manage to squeeze a mouse in there though....

What about one of these from 7 day shop, if you don't like that one then they've got plenty of other similar bags for similar prices.

EDIT : If you want something to offer good protection for the Pandora then I'd recommend one of these just make sure you get one for the DS & not the DS Lite, a couple of cuts to the foam insert provided and you have a great fit for Pandora.

Last edited by a moderator:
What about one of these from 7 day shop, if you don't like that one then they've got plenty of other similar bags for similar prices.

EDIT : If you want something to offer good protection for the Pandora then I'd recommend one of these just make sure you get one for the DS & not the DS Lite, a couple of cuts to the foam insert provided and you have a great fit for Pandora.

This is exactly the kind of thing I'm after, great price too.

Back