Pandora Carry Bag

milkshake

Advanced Member
There was a topic of items that could be used for pandora cases but I cannot find it so I apologise but I created this new thread...
So I'm thinking of getting:
little usb hub
fold away kayboard
mouse
spare battery
psp charger
32gb usb memory stick (I already have this and it works, got it from tesco for £2.99 because someone put on the wrong bar code. What a lucky day that was :) )
usb to psx adaptor (have one of these)
psx controller.
+other useful things you can think of

of course I wouldn't necessarily fit everything in it but at least i would want charger, hub, keyboard, mouse, usb stick to fit in the case.
any ideas? anyone spotted any cool bags that would be perfect without looking gay(I hope not to offend any homosexuals words mean different things these days just as once people said gay meant happy)?

From the quantity and type of equipment, there are a few types of containers that are properly sized to fit your purpose.

Purse.

Fanny Pack.

Dormitory toiletries bag or shaving kit.

I'm afraid that your last criteria is incompatible with the overall nature of the request.

A non-bag option also exists in the form of a vest. Whether it meets your last criteria in your request depends on the area you are traveling in.

s7_941291_imageset_01?$main-Large$.jpg

I was thinking more along the lines of bag a camera bag maybe? leather? looks smart but not geeky

http://www.bagsdirect.com/Product_Details.aspx?prodid=REDLN_1701&trackid=gbase

wow thats not bad i wish it came with all the things in your pic on your blog :) megaman keyring snes adaptor lol i need yours :)
it doesnt have space for the fold away kayboard though

Sphinxter said:
Try the bargain bin at gamestop, found this beautifully lined and padded leatherette unit for only $9, room for everything including a 4 meter HDMI cable plus belt loops running both vertical and horizontal.

img_0742.jpg
I would take 2 these :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Prometheus said:
The orange would turn me off on that one. Did you use a program to get those comic bubbles on your pics or did you just do that 'by hand' in photoshop? I've think I've seen a program that did comic bubbles but for the life of me I can't remember where.

You could also get a murse

murse1.jpg

It cracks me up when I see guys with these. They are just failing to set a trend, they should give up.

second exodous said:
Prometheus said:
The orange would turn me off on that one.
It's red, really, but yes, I don't think that the red one was the most appealing of the three colours available.

Did you use a program to get those comic bubbles on your pics or did you just do that 'by hand' in photoshop? I've think I've seen a program that did comic bubbles but for the life of me I can't remember where.
As noted in the link itself, I used Comic Life. ;) (It's a fantastic program - well worth the money.)

[/off-topic]

You could also get a murse

murse1.jpg

It cracks me up when I see guys with these. They are just failing to set a trend, they should give up.
... Oh my god. Why does that man have a handbag...?

You haven't seen guys carrying around murses? I see it every once in a while, at first I thought the guys were gay but that's not (100%) true, some guys just think it is logical to carry around a murse when they have netbooks or ipads. I find it really funny, but I think the ipad might make it more socially acceptable for guys to carry a murse. . . time will tell.

EDIT: Oh, you did link Comic Life on your blog, I don't know how I missed it. It only runs on Mac though, grr, oh well, the next notebook I buy will probably be a mac, I'm sick of cheap plastic notebooks and finding one that comes with Linux is getting to be a headache.

My DS phat carry case fits the Pandora well, and Promotheus linked to a DS carry bag too, so I imagine any DS phat carry case/bag would fit well.

I've got a tactical bag, I hope it doesn't look too much like a murse, but it does have a million pockets for things .. Looks like this .. There are tons of other bags and things on 511tactical.com as well, maybe worth looking at ..

The cases reviewed in this thread have proved to be really good for me.

@milkshake : One thing I would say is that you should use the Pandora first before buying an expensive external keyboard. I've found that the Pandora keyboard is surprisingly good. Also consider that due to the fact that the Pandora screen does not lock unless it is fully open, the Pandora might not be too easy to use with an external keyboard.

while not a pandora carry bag per se, i use this carry bag . It is big enough to carry everything i cart around with me including phone, nds, cat5, fuse wire, various odds and of course a small brolly, a towel and my pandora. It's also smart enough to use for work but not too much so that i cant use it at weekends when on a job.

milkshake said:
I was thinking more along the lines of bag a camera bag maybe? leather? looks smart but not geeky

http://www.bagsdirect.com/Product_Details.aspx?prodid=REDLN_1701&trackid=gbase
Very nice, until I saw the price... :(

I just ordered one of these for when my TV Out Cable gets here. I can carry that along with a charging cable, spare battery, some Dank headphones. Don't see the need for the keyboard, but why not once all this Bluetooth stuff is in the bag.

Probably the most hardcore case I've seen, but you could go bigger if you need more room.

iM2050%20large.jpg

Pelican iM2050 Storm Case with Pick ‘N’ Pluck Foam

Exterior Dimensions:
11.8"x9.8"x4.70"
Interior Dimensions:
9.5"x7.5"x4.25"

http://www.beamdistributing.com/shopexd.asp?id=235

It's not a bag, but it will hurt someone if you hit them with it.

Peace & Pandora,

Link

Back