Cfw M33-6 Psp 1001

Meany105

Still Fresh
I have a black psp 1001 running Custom Firmware 5.00 m33-6. It is in good condition with only a few small scratches on the back, it includes a case, wall charging cord, pandora battery, "the simpsons game," "madden 09," and "FIFA 09." here are some photos
PHOTOSpsp photos

I'm looking for 110$+shipping, or a trade for a ps3, or an xbox 360. Other offers will be considered, just email them to Rocketgilman@gmail.com.

I will update this post when it has sold

UPDATE: the offer has ended, sold the psp to a friend

just so you know, i bought my psp 1001 with cfw, 2gb official magicgate memory stick, hard case, screen cover, box and manual, and wipeout pure umd for $90 shipped, thing is in perfect condition and still is, and this was bought around 1.5 years ago

DaMummy said:
just so you know, i bought my psp 1001 with cfw, 2gb official magicgate memory stick, hard case, screen cover, box and manual, and wipeout pure umd for $90 shipped, thing is in perfect condition and still is, and this was bought around 1.5 years ago

OK, mine has 2 more games, box, and (soft) case. Screen cover, really? those things cost 99cents for a three-pack, come-on...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back