Character Ideas For Smash Gp...

the battletoads and billy n jimmy lee(from double dragon)
spongebob squarepants
some sd gundam sprites?
bomberman!
I'd beat the shit out of spongebob! :D

After Christmas I will make JCV Mods. JtHM and ZIM fans know what I'm talking about but most of you probably don't............... <_< :( ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
uhh why don't some of you guys with all these ideas and sprites try making them yourself...It doesn't look very hard, just time consuming ;)

I might give it a go one of these days.

Mr. Nutz!
Mr%20Nutz%20(GS).gif

and

Snow Bros.
Snow%20Bros%20-%20Nick%20and%20Tom%20(GS).gif

Attachments

• Mr%20Nutz%20(GS).gif
    Mr%20Nutz%20(GS).gif
    17.3 KB · Views: 137
  • Snow%20Bros%20-%20Nick%20and%20Tom%20(GS).gif
    Snow%20Bros%20-%20Nick%20and%20Tom%20(GS).gif
    16.1 KB · Views: 120
tekt5 posted on Dec 8 2004 at 04:37 PM said:
uhh why don't some of you guys with all these ideas and sprites try making them yourself...It doesn't look very hard, just time consuming ;)

I might give it a go one of these days.

I use a Mac. :( :)

I don't know if it's just me or what, but I rather just like seeing nintendo (or 3rd party, like diddy, and Geno from smrpg) characters. Anything else just doesn't fit in. o_O

GPSmash just doesn't feel like a true ssb for some reason... Well, anyway, I'm porting Ness. No, not SNES Ness, I'm actually loading up my n64 emulator with ssb in it, and "spritizing" him. Maybe I should give Mario and Luigi a shot at this. I mean, the superstar saga sprites are ok, but it doesn't feel right, you know? o_O

That was just my opinion. I still think GPSmash is a great game. :)

Maybe we should port SSBM's Battlefield level, since every arena is basically based on that one's layout. :p It'd definatly help get rid of the out-of-reach-platform-of-death syndrome that some of the levels suffer from. :)

Edit: Idea, I think the maximum falling speed should be a changeable setting for the characters you make... it'd be like ssbm, where Roy falls at light-speed, and Peach falls slowly. :p

oh right! Yeah yeah, I'll get back to work on that as soon as I have time...

I like the four swords link sprites, I think they'll fit right in the game. :D

mooseknuckle2000 posted on Dec 17 2004 at 01:38 PM said:
I think it's very clear that ROCK-STEADY & BEEBOP are essential!
I couldn't agree more..
..and why no mention of Kefka yet? Eh?... EH?! Kefka would not only destroy all opposing characters.. but frighten, insult, and slanderize all of those who stood living after the first wave of attacks had taken place. It - will - be - GLORIOUS .. .. ..

( ..gotta stop thinking outloud.. )

I am currently working on the player 1 from contra and megaman x from x2 the contra character is almost complete I only need to add in the item moves and fix a couple of things. The megamanx character should be done at the end of the week if I can manage to get all my school work done(both with out sound so far though)

Back