CHD games in MAME .106?

Blue Protoman

...and turned up nothing. No mention of whether MAME games with CHDs run at all on the Pandora. Well, do they? The specific game I want to play (though probably others at one point) is Vapor TRX, which has a huge (1.2GB) CHD.

The specific game I want to play (though probably others at one point) is Vapor TRX, which has a huge (1.2GB) CHD.
Even if it did support CHD files, the Pandora isn't powerful enough to run the Vapor TRX emulator.

Last edited by a moderator:
The specific game I want to play (though probably others at one point) is Vapor TRX, which has a huge (1.2GB) CHD.
Even if it did support CHD files, the Pandora isn't powerful enough to run the Vapor TRX emulator.

Damn. There goes two days of torrent-downloading. :(
To be said like Chandler:

Could you BE anymore oblivious to the etiquette on these boards?

First the avalanche of useless threads that many people, myself included, have berated you on constantly but you don't seem to take much notice.

Now you're talking about torrenting. Piracy is NOT COOL. We try to keep how we obtain our ROMs (and CHDs) off the boards. It's the dirty little secret of the Open Pandora that we keep off the boards so as to not implicate the OP team in any kind of wrongdoing.

And if you have to download ROMs, do it only for the games you already own, mkay? Do you own Vapor TRX?

Back