CHEAP! Smart Media Cards?...

Vicious_Al

Still Fresh
I'm getting a gp32 soon as I get paid next week, but if I get these Smart Media Cards, will they work? Because they're cheaper than the sites selling the gp32 console...?

The description is
"SD - 128 MB SECURE DIGITAL RAM CARD (MAXIMUM COMPATIBILITY). TRUE SD CARDS - NOT MULTI-LAYER SD WITH MINIMUM COMPATIBILTY. SD (Secure Digital) cards feature a faster data transfer rate than MMC crds and have significantly better immunity to static electricity problems. They also feature the added bonus of a mechanical write-protect switch to protect important pictures. SD cards are normally compatible with devices supporting MultiMediaCards (MMC) but we would advise checking with your device manufacturer before purchasing these cards for use with an MMC device. Ideal for use in digital cameras and MP3 players etc.
Prices include VAT. Free delivery
This product is DOWN in price "

at this link " Special Reserve SMARTMEDIA CARDS 128mb! "

Or if anyone knows where to get them cheaper? I'm just not sure if these'll work though :huh:

I dont think they will, unfortunately, but I may be wrong. I got a SAMSUNG 128MB SMC for $23.00 shipped at www.ebuyer.com . This place is the best I think. They have warehouses in the USA and in the UK.

i bought two 128mb cards in Korea for 15$ each. That's pretty cheap. They work great.

those 128mb smc's from ebuyer are good but i've been waiting over an week now for them :( + i need another 128mb b4 i go on holiday i hope they are in stock by this week :S

As I've said before, lots of times...

www.pricestorm.com

£17.99 INCLUDING postage for a Samsung 128MB card (unlike ebuyer, which is £18.99 inc postage for some generic card...)

As everyone should know, Samsung is the best kind of SMC for GP32, since the internals are made by samsung too or something...

Thanks very much that helped, just wasnt sure and I was looking at wrong damn cards on special reserve anyways. :p

The SmartMedia Cards are in the item below the one that you mentioned. Look for the word(s) SmartMedia. I pay AUS$70 for a 128MB SMC.

Dad u should use ebay i payed $55 for a 128mb smc with shipping

It was the chepest deal out there for aussies but u have to wait for it to come from korea so may take a week :( i can never wait that long :D

:ph34r:

Back