Check out my NEW wind-ups site

yeh, and it looks like someone gave you the SNK v Capcom background i made which saves me a job :D

i love it. Would be better with a scripted backend though. If your host supports PHP/ASP I could code one for you (saves time)

My icons are on there but you gave me no credit :(

*TFC crys

I can see you spent a lot of time making custom icons as well -- I'll probably make a few too.

One thing to warn you - this work might become obsolete! WinGP will take icons directly from the FXE files themselves, instead of needing custom icons. Backgrounds are still great though.

:), i'll send you another one i've done crazee, how you like it? e-mail?

Sorry I forgot to add credits, it is now sorted though, thanks

Rico, what is a scripted backend? and how would it help me?

Cheers

whats your email, i will send you some backrounds that i did.

it would be nice if peope could contribute and you give credit blah blah blah....i just think it would be cool.

Rico is right.. you need a scripted backend (just like the AtariST Compatibility site I built - View Here) It would save your butt a lot of time in the long run.. And I don't know much about WinGP (cept that I am eagerly waiting for it :)) But as far as I know, Guyfawkes has it on hold for a while.

And also a host that doesn't throw up pop-ups :p

Scripting - Basically making the backend so you don't have to put in the html everytime when you add new icons/backgrounds.. something to that effect.. Some automation.

hmm i've just discovered a folder full of windups backgrounds, BUT! :D i didn't make them and i have no idea who did but if you want them i'll send them

it doesn't have your e-mail on here, only a link to send you an e-mail and then it don't allow attachments

Oh I better sort that out, in the mean time here is my email

m_brindle@hotmail.com

i don't use outlook and i was trying to get e-mail straight off here, not off your site :)

Back