Christmas Event 4 Gp2X Wiz

GP2X-INT

Still Fresh
Gamepark Holdings Co., Ltd has decided to reduce prices for christmas time. This is also a thank you for all those, who supported us and who made this step possible.
Thank you for your co-operation and for your time.

Tony Han
Overseas Sale Manager
Gamepark Holdings Co., Ltd

GP2X-INT said:
Gamepark Holdings Co., Ltd has decided to reduce prices for christmas time. This is also a thank you for all those, who supported us and which made this step possible.

Tony Han
Overseas Sale Manager

this explains why certain retailers have dropped the price for the wiz :) great move!

Last edited by a moderator:
chickendung said:
Hehe. I've never heard of companies lowering prices for a limited time...interesting.

Interesting, so you never get flyers from your local superstore where they offer certain products cheaper for a specific period of time? :) May I ask in which country you are residing? :D

Nice move, but how long should we wait for...

... an official SDK ?

... a screen tearing solution ?

... FunGP launch ?

... Wifi dongle ?

... a Wiz BoB ?

These things increase the sales too :p 

GP2X-INT said:
Gamepark Holdings Co., Ltd has decided to reduce prices for christmas time. This is also a thank you for all those, who supported us and who made this step possible.

Tony Han
Overseas Sale Manager

Mr 2X said:
Nice move, but how long should we wait for...

... an official SDK ?
... a screen tearing solution ?
... FunGP launch ?
... Wifi dongle ?
... a Wiz BoB ?
These things increase the sales too :p
Thats what i pray to Tony every day B) !

@WIFI: there is the work in progress..

@bob/Dockingstation: i ´ve introduced him my selfmade Dockingstation,
and he was very impressed.
I told him, thats are things "what the people need" :) and he promised me, to discuss about with his marketing department.
Lets us see, how they will decide ...

Best regards,
andY

Kojote said:
chickendung said:
Hehe. I've never heard of companies lowering prices for a limited time...interesting.

Interesting, so you never get flyers from your local superstore where they offer certain products cheaper for a specific period of time? :) May I ask in which country you are residing? :D

I meant for portable consoles. I've never seen Nintendo or Sony lower the price for the DS or PSP and then bring it back up again.

Back