Beta Chromium-Dev Snapshot V10.0.642.1

EvilDragon

Administrator
Staff member
I updated Chromium Dev today to the latest version (V10.0.642.1)

I just made a quick run and didn't test it a lot, but that's something you can do :)
It still has the Chromium OS functions included which don't work, but you can just ignore them.

It's the latest unstable version and might crash here and there, so beware.

Download: Chromium-Dev

I downloaded it last night, not bad. It occasionally crashes to a black screen with blinking underscore cursor which requires the Pandora to be hard-reset, but the browsing experience is excellent. A couple of other things:

1. No close button, you have to use the tools menu to "sign out"
2. Starts up in icognito mode, but when you close the incognito tab it opens a real tab
3. Preferences don't fit on-screen properly with no scroll bars

Other than that... Not bad, and better than the built-in browsers (but that's not hard, Lynx is better than arora/midori).

D.

Dunny said:
I downloaded it last night, not bad. It occasionally crashes to a black screen with blinking underscore cursor which requires the Pandora to be hard-reset, but the browsing experience is excellent. A couple of other things:

2. Starts up in icognito mode, but when you close the incognito tab it opens a real tab

Other than that... Not bad, and better than the built-in browsers (but that's not hard, Lynx is better than arora/midori).

D.
I used to get lots of crashes to black screen but not one with this one, I cant find the preference to change the download directory though,m
and also I find it easier to right click the window in the bottom bar and click close

Last edited by a moderator:
Dunny said:

D.

This. Same problem for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back