Codeblocks Devkit Rc7

Pickle

Mega GP Mania
Website
Visit site
I have created an NSI installer for the codeblocks devkit. The codeblocks-mingw is no longer included in the package. This allows the latest code::blocks to be used with needed to update the installer each time.
There are no real changes to the devkit, so there is no difference from RC6 except for the installer.
Detailed instructions are in the readme. RC7 will replace RC6, once the file is approved.

I have also included the NSI script with within the zip in case anyone is interested.

Download Here

Pickle said:
I have created an NSI installer for the codeblocks devkit. The codeblocks-mingw is no longer included in the package. This allows the latest code::blocks to be used with needed to update the installer each time.
There are no real changes to the devkit, so there is no difference from RC6 except for the installer.
Detailed instructions are in the readme. RC7 will replace RC6, once the file is approved.

I have also included the NSI script with within the zip in case anyone is interested.
is a download link ?
tnks

Last edited by a moderator:
geo12 said:
So will this release work with Windows Vista?
I suppose it should I dont think the installer should have any issues. I do not know if codeblocks works in Vista.
I havnt made any changes to the files I only added a installer to make the process easier.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back