ColecoVision app - KS

I saw this earlier, I was thinking of backing it but I don't like most of the games they have a license for and will be including. I also don't understand why they need so much to develop it. $250k seems like a goal to far, even with the press they have gotten , it doesn't look like they will get close to the target.

I might just dust off my Colecovision in my parents garage. Maybe it will will bring back some nostalgic memories of when I won the Australian Colecovision championship back in the early 80s.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah yeah ... photo of this so called championships trophy or it never happened :)

^ it's embarrassing , so I'll give you a chance to re consider - remember , what has been seen , cannot be unseen.

Last edited by a moderator:
haha! Go on then, my retina is scared anyway

Even if the photographic evidence is embarrassing for you, you should still feel very proud of the achievement

So not to derail this thread , I posted it in a new thread in the the off topic section.

Yeah I first thought it was going to be H/W when i see the thumbnail on the games page of KS... alas

I would gladly pay a premium for 100% compatible hardware with hardware scaling/scanlines built in and HDMI output.

Not just for colecovision but any console/retro computer (I'M LOOKING AT YOU C=64 AND AMIGA!)

Back