colored case gp32s

takkun

Still Fresh
hey, does anybody know where to get the gp32 (with light) that have the colored case! i have seen them on a few sites lik sang news and stuff. thers a black one, clear green, clear blue, and clear red. i have an old non lit gp, but I have been waiting to find out how to get one that is colored!
anybody know?!!?
thanks

takkun ^_^

there was supposed to be colored cases with the Euro launch

zboy9 posted on Oct 28 2003 at 09:32 AM said:
There's still a Spain launch, so will the cases be brought out over there or are there?

Last edited by a moderator:
GP32 Kirby posted on Oct 28 2003 at 11:53 AM said:
zboy9 posted on Oct 28 2003 at 09:32 AM said:
There's still a Spain launch, so will the cases be brought out over there or are there?
...lucky bastards over in spain...

I don't know if the ones from Spain will have colored cases or not, but I just recall someone from Mitsui or something that said the GP32 would come in various colors at the release time.

zboy9 posted on Oct 28 2003 at 01:23 PM said:
I don't know if the ones from Spain will have colored cases or not, but I just recall someone from Mitsui or something that said the GP32 would come in various colors at the release time.
That's kind of wonderful. Can anyone confirm this? I don't wanna be white foreva, yo. :ph34r:

The european ones would have been colored. I dunno about the spain ones. You can buy black ones/cases at shibuya (sp?) (not sure if they still have them, I heared that GP only made 100 black GP32s!) Unless you get them from spain (and mabye not even then), I don't think that you will be able to get anything but white or black.

There's a guide over at GP32Emu for painting your case. Doing it yourself would probably take less time then scowering the seven seas for that elusive black GP32...

generalnmx2 posted on Oct 29 2003 at 11:04 AM said:
There's a guide over at GP32Emu for painting your case. Doing it yourself would probably take less time then scowering the seven seas for that elusive black GP32...
It's a lot cheaper too. And I dont just mean by the expenses <_<

yeah. i guess I can just paint it. I do a lot of airbrushing. so ,aybe I'll make a custom case, and then post a picture of it.
still, those clear blue ones in the picture looked soooo sweet!!
...maybe a plastic mold, i could melt some bluse plasticc, blah blah blah................................................................
nope I guess not!

^_^
you guys got any ideas for a color scheme!?

I have a black case that I've been scared to use as my white FLU unit would be scarred easily :( I think I may give it away (as I was given it free at the meet-up in the first place). If anyone is interested and prepared to pay postage, let me know.

takkun posted on Oct 29 2003 at 07:35 PM said:
yeah. i guess I can just paint it. I do a lot of airbrushing. so ,aybe I'll make a custom case, and then post a picture of it.
still, those clear blue ones in the picture looked soooo sweet!!
...maybe a plastic mold, i could melt some bluse plasticc, blah blah blah................................................................
nope I guess not!

^_^
you guys got any ideas for a color scheme!?
I dont have a color scheme idea in particular, but, if you are up for it, then here's a good challenge.. design the British cover design shown on gp32zone.co.uk :D

Ok I know that was merely a photoshop picture but hey, that doesnt mean it can't be made in real life ;)

200 Posts - W00t!

Rico posted on Oct 30 2003 at 12:12 AM said:
I have a black case that I've been scared to use as my white FLU unit would be scarred easily :( I think I may give it away (as I was given it free at the meet-up in the first place). If anyone is interested and prepared to pay postage, let me know.
Interested right here and can pay for postage.

I'd like to change the color of my case but I'm too afraid to open it up. Sounds too dangerous too me :D

yeah. if no one else buys it, i'd be willing to send payment! ^_^
charboucher@comcast.net

Back