Colored Lines In Backround...

FFNoir

I
Website
Visit site
My GP2X seems to be working fine now... Except whenever i turn it on, i can see the colored lines in the backround sort of... Everything seems to be working fine except for the colored lines in the background... They're pretty much only noticable only when the screen is black or really dark (like in quake)...So yeah, what's up?

Yeah i'm guessing it might be that... However it seems to be fading and i can't see it while the screen is off which i usually don't associate with burn-in...
Also, i don't have a camera...

FFNoir posted on Dec 26 2005 at 05:00 PM said:
Yeah i'm guessing it might be that... However it seems to be fading and i can't see it while the screen is off which i usually don't associate with burn-in...
Also, i don't have a camera...

That also happened to me when I was reading Narcissu.. The solution I used was the lcd tweaker :)

Last edited by a moderator:
iignotus posted on Dec 26 2005 at 11:05 PM said:
Burn-in?

How about throwing out a screenshot?

Burn in? On an LCD that is new? Of course it isn't burn-in :rolleyes:

It is either the firmware and/or defective unit. Is it from the first batch of GP2X?

I had a GP2X from the first batch that did that. It also has those diagonal lines, I sent it back. The contrast is also washed out too, background is too bright. Noticed it after the newest FW upgrade. The second FW to be released looks much better (old). I don't know if you could downgrade to try to see if it fixes it or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back