Commander Genius Save/load Issues

M

MontyQ

I could not edit my post topic before so I am re-posting this hoping it makes more sense now lol

Hello after using Commander Genius (for playing Commander Keen) the newest version and one before it also I have the following issues I can save the game but when I go to load it loads you to a area of the map not where you saved and it can't be fixed or playable.....any ideas on this?

After reading other posts from awhile back I see other people had the same issue but no one has ever solved it or answered about it other then to say that they have that problem as well.

So am I best just to play in dosbox because if the save/load is gimped I know the dosbox one is fine?

thnx for any help, sorry about the repost but I think this topic and comment make more sense now lol

MontyQ said:
I could not edit my post topic before so I am re-posting this hoping it makes more sense now lol

Hello after using Commander Genius (for playing Commander Keen) the newest version and one before it also I have the following issues I can save the game but when I go to load it loads you to a area of the map not where you saved and it can't be fixed or playable.....any ideas on this?

After reading other posts from awhile back I see other people had the same issue but no one has ever solved it or answered about it other then to say that they have that problem as well.

So am I best just to play in dosbox because if the save/load is gimped I know the dosbox one is fine?

thnx for any help, sorry about the repost but I think this topic and comment make more sense now lol

I actually uploaded this pnd by mistake, it should be the same as the previous one. I was not aware of saving issues. I may just need to sync the source and build the latest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pickle said:
MontyQ said:

I actually uploaded this pnd by mistake, it should be the same as the previous one. I was not aware of saving issues. I may just need to sync the source and build the latest.

Awsome thnx I can't wait till it works with loading saves so I can play some Keen again :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back