Commodore 64 Emulator and Defender of the crown?

Ceromus

Still Fresh
ive tried loading this game a million times I must be doing something wrong...or something I run the game..it loads some sort of trainer cheat tool and then i click start game and defender of the crown shows up and sparkles but then...it doesnt leave that screen the music keeps going but eventually stops and it stays on that screen.

The version I've tried needs 1541 cpu emulation switched on for the multi-loader to work.

::professor Commodore puts on his Tech hat::

To those who didn't own a C64 disk drive, it differs from most others. It was an 'intelligent' device, with it's own CPU and memory; hence some games requiring complete emulation of it, especially ones which used fastloader systems, usually multiload games.

::Do you like my hat?::

Some games I couldn't get to work - but I wanted to play -

Project Firestart (boo hoo - this is suppose the best!)
Wasteland
Alternate Reality the city\dungeon(My favourite game)

--But most games work now with the new multi-load feature thingy!! woo hoo

Project Firestart?

Awkard bastard of a game. I own the original, but had to wait years until I got an emulator before I could play it as it didn't want to load on my Oceanic floppy drive (ARRRRRRGGGHHHHHH!). But then I got myself both a 1541 & a 1541-MkII, so all was good again ^_^

(Still no fun to own a game and know you can't play it because of incomplete drive emulation on your 3rd party drive, though)

Back