Confused about pre-orders and premiums?

agwellin

Still Fresh
So, are people still able to pay the lower price to get put at the end of the queue, or has non-premium order placement ended completely?

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, you're still able to go on batch 2 for a cheaper price, but I advise everyone to... <--- Incorrect. My apologies.

GO PREMIUM!!!

lol, I already DID order premium, and to be honest I probably would've anyway (especially after waiting half a year for a Dingoo that never arrived, long story <_< ), but I'm just saying that it really wasn't all that clear that there were two payment options before I placed the order. Would've been nice to know, is all I'm saying.

Actually; I'm pretty sure premium is the only option, as the rugular preorders were being sold under the cost of its manufacturing.

I read moz's response and have now come to the conclusion that what I said earlier in this thread was/is indeed incorrect.

GO PREMIUM!!! B)

Actually; I'm pretty sure premium is the only option, as the rugular preorders were being sold under the cost of its manufacturing.
Yeah, come to think of it. You're actually right and I was/a wrong.

You can't, $499 is the price forever.

Once the last of batch1 is shipped we will be going in to promotion overdrive on batch2, orders from which will of course ship

within 7 days.

Also, we're thinking about making the default clock 800Mhz as even with the 720mhz change TI have still hugely underestimated the speed of the OMAP3.

It's cool, no problem. :) If anything it goes to show that there really WAS confusion about this that needed to be addressed, so thanks for proving my point! :p

Back